This mosque, which was built by Al-Gharrafah Foundation with a total area of 550 square meters in Zhiray district of Kandahar province, has a capacity of 1300 worshipers inside and outside.
This mosque has two separate buildings for women’s and men’s prayers, as well as two separate ablutions. Also, the water storage and the room for the mosque officials have also been built by Al-Gharrafah Foundation.
Al-Gharrafah Foundation has also taken over the provision of carpets and other necessities for this mosque.
Please share this page
Kabul-Forth District-Between Of Parwan 2 And Parwan 3 Square